Monday, January 19, 2009

Dumb Dollar General Customers

This Blog is in response to the dumb ass, SHIT thats been happening to me at work lately...


This is my top 10 list of things that customers do that really irk me....."

First of all...Do i look like a cash register to you....I dont know how much that package of bologna you have in your hand costs....read the sign please...

Two...Please...Please Please! Have your money ready when you get to the Register....
thats pretty self explanatory...

Three....Im not Hey Miss...or Hey Girl...or Hey....Do you work here?...i am Lela...Queen of the Pygmy's...but you can call me Ms. Blount if your'e nasty.

Four...Do you really need a bag for your Clorox, Hawaiian Punch, or any other thing that already has a handle on it? I mean conserve trees, please?

Five...No you cannot have $ 2.00 worth of quarters so that you can do your laundry....sorry...we just don't. While im at it, We don't have stamps, cigarettes, western union, nor do we cash payroll checks.

Six....Please watch your kids while you're in the store...there is no reason why susie, or billie, or xavier should be in the office looking at me asking "what' yur name"?

Seven...If you know you only have three dollars, dont bring something up to the register, let me ring it up and then say o' I thought the sign said 2.50.

Eight...Keeping with that same spirit...if you know that you only have 3.00 on your debit card...well just read number 7.

Nine....Please get all of the things you need to get before you make your way to the register...there is some kind of magnetism associated with one customer coming up to the register because they all seem to pour in at the same time. So if you have to stop to run back and grab some cheez itz thats gonna hold up my line...

TEN...THIS IS NOT JUST A NOTICE FOR DOLLAR GENERAL CUSTOMERS.....ITS FOR CONSUMERS ANYWHERE...DONT PUT YOUR MONEY ON THE COUNTER YOU BUMS...HAND IT TO ME....ESPECIALLY IF I'M HOLDING MY HAND OUT...THATS SOO FREAKING ANNOYING...AND IT hurts my feelings...so JUST DONT DO IT...DAMMIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment