Thursday, January 15, 2009

Night Cap

So yea...I haven't written in a while...
Greg I will dedicate this one to you...

I actually made it through my first full week of classes...Im so relieved....

No classes on Friday...I must have died and gone to heaven right?

Why don't guys hold the door open for you...I don't mean hold the door open while you walk through it first...I mean grab door knob, twist, pull back and stand there and wait for me....ME a lady...to walk through...whats with that...I find myself holding the door open for alot of guys..and you know what im gonna start doing...slamming it in your faces....thats right..SLAM! in your face...

I had to give my number to some group members in my class last semester when we were working on a project....and there just happens to be some old guy in my group...so yesterday im in the "caf'" at school and he comes up to me and starts making small talk...so long-story short....he ends up calling me last night...and goes on and on about how he never really had the courage to call me and talk...you know it would have really been a good idea if he had decided to call me last semester when my grade depended on him calling me...but I digress....He doesnt have any front teeth...but he's got a couple on the bottom...should I let that bother me????

You know what...so what if I eat honey mustard on my subs...and I like them toasted...???
I just wanted to say that...

You know whats really good...the crispy parts off the bacon after you cook it..... :)

You know what else is even better....when you cut across three lanes of traffic to make it to Krispy Kreme because the hot light is on... :)



Im sleepy....Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment