Monday, January 5, 2009

just some toughts.....:::::

Yea...today was a good day...
Really...im serious...i didnt do anything major....No work, no nothing....just Nothing...
thats a good feeling, to know that you dont have to plan your day around work.
Although i did go on a quest for a knit beenie hat...im so into these things.
They are a great way to put your hair up on bad hair days. I was thinking of knitting one myself...
truly that thought only lasted a second, and once i saw purl here, knit there i was like FOCK IT!!!!!...yes...FOCK IT.

So yea...its back to school in a few days...im ready for it though...only because im ready to get to spring, then summer break :)

I dont have much else to say...i just needed to say something so that i could keep the habit going, hopefully this blogging thing will be something i can keep up.

I hope that my **ahem, "special someone" reads this...
because, im really, seriously falling for you, and i hope that you open up and allow me to show you that im not those girls from your past....

jusqu'à ce que nous nous rencontrerons à nouveau

No comments:

Post a Comment